Do you have a business in Kenya? do you want to showcase your product to the millions of potential Kenyan consumers?If you don’t already have a fan page, you must create one. This is because if you want to sponsor Facebook ads they can only be attached to a business page. So here is how to do it!
- Go to the create page site and pick an option. Then, you need to pick the category……and pick a name. Next, you have to enter some info about your page, a website and what you want the page name to be, inside Facebook.
- Then, it’s time to set a profile picture. Smile!
- After that, you can describe your ideal target audience a bit, so Facebook has an idea of who to suggest your page. Set a country, or even specific states and cities, as well as the right age and gender categories. Under interests, select a few likes that they share with you or your brand. These can also be other influencers in your industry or products or companies.
Once you’ve saved, you’ll be redirected to your page. Congrats! But, before starting to create ads, you should do at least two things. Add a cover and create a call-to-action.
- You can set a cover by clicking on the button in the top left corner. Your cover should be simple, uplifting and ideally, if you have a company tied to your name, just show its logo.
If you want to get it right (and you should, the cover takes up 25% of the entire page!), take a look at Hubspot’s cover photo do’s and don’ts first.
- Second, the call-to-action. Facebook gives you a pre-selected range of options here, depending on your goal, similar to what’s possible within ad sets. In my case, ‘Sign up’ makes the most sense, since I want people to sign up to my email list on my homepage, which is where I will send them when they click. You can even preview what it will look like on mobile.
That’s it! You’re all set and ready to go and start running Facebook ads!